SURE GAA COMPETITION TESCO IRELAND TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, freetext the word SURE and your name to 50400.
3. The opening date for entries is 00:01 IST on 1st August 2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 IST on 11th September 2023.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Prize is limited to the one GAA Club as nominated by the prize winner.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. If multiple people elect to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group and nominate one GAA club.
8. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any entries at any time without prior notice to entrants.
9. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, or device failure of any kind. Proof of texting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. There is ONE (1) prize in total. The winner will receive €1,000 paid directly to a nominated GAA Club of their choice.
12. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be randomly assigned a number and will be entered into a random number generator draw. The first entry drawn at random will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified by telephone [call/text] within 10 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by confirming their full name & their nominated GAA Club within 5 days of the notification. The fulfilment agency, InSight Marketing, will then verify the legitimacy of the nominated club, contact them, and arrange a transfer of the prize directly to the Treasurer or relevant account holder within the winning GAA Club. If the prize isn’t claimed by the winner within 5 days, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
14. The winners’ details (surname and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Sure 2023 GAA Competition, C/O Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24 within ten (10) weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24 (please do not send entries to this address).