Full Terms and Conditions – Well Hazy Live Sessions Sampling Activity Ireland
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company Ireland, Block J1, Maynooth Business Park, Kildare, Ireland a company registered in Ireland under Registered Company Number 520511. Do not send entries to this address.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over and excludes employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the competition. Proof of age and residence may be required.
- The Prize Draw entry period will open on [9th February 2023] and closes on [3rd June 2023] (the “Promotional Period”). Claims received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
- To enter consumers in participating outlets must scan the QR Code which will be placed in selected venues on promotional POS. On successful response to a skill based question you will be asked to click the screen and see if you have won a free pint of Franciscan Well’s Well Hazy. Consumers simply present their winning voucher to the Franciscan Well ambassadors on the night to receive a voucher for a complimentary pint available to redeem in the participating outlets on the night of the promotion.
- A minimum of one in two entries will be successful.
- Entrants must have access to smartphone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified.
- There are a total of 43 free pints of Well Hazy to be claimed in each participating venue.
- Prizes will be awarded instantly by Franciscan Well’s Well Hazy Brand Ambassadors within the participating venue.
- The Prize is as stated only. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified Prize. Prizes are not transferable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this Prize Draw is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that cannot connect due to lack of network coverage, delays or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, screenshotting or double claiming) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes them to be responsible for, or associated with such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize/ gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including death or personal injury through negligence, and fraud) in which case that liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter is the only party responsible for fulfilling any element of this Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The Promoter does not intend to use this promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol.
- If anyone is deemed to have consumed excessive alcohol they can be refused entry and may not be awarded their prize of a free pint of Franciscan Well’s Well Hazy.