DOVE MEN+CARE RWC POS COMPETITION IN DUNNES STORES
1. This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, text the number featured on the instore point of sale in Dunnes Stores, or visit https://insightmarketing.ie/dovemencare/, and submit your name, telephone number and valid e-mail address.
3. The opening date for entries is 00:01 IST on 22nd August 2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 IST on 18th September 2023.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
8. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any entries at any time without prior notice to entrants.
9. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. There is one (1) prize in total, a pair of tickets to a 2024 Ireland Rugby Home Match of the winner’s Choice. Tickets will be transferred to the winner via Ticketmaster. The winner will need to have set up a valid Ticketmaster account to accept their prize.
12. Prize Tickets specifics:
a. Allocation of all prize tickets will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Winners will receive tickets only valid for the specified date.
b. All ticket prizes include the tickets only and does not cover any costs related to travel, accommodation, food, drinks, or any expense of any kind.
c. Winners shall remain at all times responsible for their guest (who is the additional ticket holder).
d. Use of the tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The tickets may not be resold under any circumstances.
e. The prize tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above
13. The price tickets are subject to availability and the promotor cannot guarantee tickets to the winner’s chosen game.
14. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be entered into a random number generator. The first entry drawn at random will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners will be notified by telephone within 10 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by confirming their full name, contact number, desired game date for the prize and valid e-mail address on the phone call or within 15 days of receiving the notification call. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
16. The winners’ details (surname and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Dove Men+Care Dunnes RWC Competition, C/O Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24 within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
17. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. . All entry instructions form part of the rules.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24 (please do not send entries to this address).