DOVE MEN+CARE RWC POS COMPETITION IN DUNNES STORES
1. This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter this promotion entrants must FreeText DOVEMEN to 50100. Example; DOVEMEN John Smith.
3. The opening date for entries is 00:01 IST on 30th January 2024 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 IST on 26th February 2024.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person and prize is limited to one per person.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any entries at any time without prior notice to entrants.
8. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be entered into a random number generator. The first entry drawn at random will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. There is one (1) main prize to be won.
12. The winner of the main prize will win two Six Nations tickets (for the winner and one guest, both of whom should be +18) to watch the Ireland v Scotland match. The match will take place on 16 March 2024 in the Aviva Stadium. Tickets will be transferred to the winner via Ticketmaster. The winner of these tickets need to have set up a valid Ticketmaster account to accept their prize.
a. Main Winner will receive two Six Nations tickets only valid for the specified date.
b. The ticket prize includes tickets only and does not cover any costs related to travel, accommodation, food drinks or other expense of any kind.
c. Main winner shall remain at all times responsible for their guest (who is the additional ticket holder).
d. Use of the tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The ticket may not be resold under any circumstances.
e. The prize tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
f. Products included in the hampers for runner up prizes are subject to stock/ availability.
13. The winners will be notified by telephone within 3 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by confirming their full name, contact number and valid e-mail address on the phone call or within 5 days of receiving the notification email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
14. The winners’ details (surname and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Dove Men+Care Dunnes RWC Competition, C/O Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24 within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24 (please do not send entries to this address).