Crayola Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter: NESTLÉ IRELAND LTD, 3030 LAKE DRIVE, CITYWEST BUSINESS PARK, DUBLIN 24, (01) 449 7777.
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, affiliates, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must simply FREETEXT the word CRAYOLA and the name of the store they entered from to 50100. Participants must have a mobile phone able to send and receive messages to/from 5-digit short codes. Messages charged at network provider’s standard network rate, but there is no charge to the participant for the returned bounce back text message. Texts are not usually included in any text inclusive packages, participants should check with their network provider if they are not sure of their standard network rate. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code and should check with their network provider. Text lines are open 24 hours until 23:59 on the closing date. Participants should ask the bill payer before texting. If texts are sent after the closing date, they will not be entered into the prize draw but the sender may be charged. Participants should take care when entering the text code; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes. If a participant is unable to send a text, they should check with your network operator in the first instance.
- Maximum of one entry per person per day. For the avoidance of doubt only one mobile number will be accepted per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple mobile phone accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Promotion begins at 00.01 on 16/08/2022 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 03/10/2022.
- There are eighty (80) prizes only to be won in total across the duration of the promotion. Each prizes consists of a combination of Crayola Products. Exact Product combination is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and subject to change.
- Prize will not exceed €100 in value.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are delayed in receipt or unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. Proof of texting will not be taken as proof of entry.
- Incorrect, misspelt, or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details. No bulk applications from agents, third parties, organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- The Prizes are subject to availability and any additional terms and conditions of any supplier of the prize elements to the Promoter. There is no cash or other alternative in lieu of the stated items, except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or consequential damage of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the Terms and Conditions or in connection with the prize.
- The winners will be drawn at random on 05/10/2022 from all eligible entries by an independent adjudicator.
- Winners will be notified by phone within two working days of the draw date. The winners must claim their prize within one week of receipt of notification from the Promoter that they have won a prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will be deemed unwanted. The Promoter reserves the right to offer any unclaimed prizes to a reserve winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to supply their name and address to the Promoter, for the purposes of fulfilling the prizes and the Promoter accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the information passed to it by the winner.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding. No correspondence, except for notification of prizes ,will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Supplier of the prize to the Promoter. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotional prize and its operators are covered by both public liability insurance and have sufficient professional Indemnity Insurance cover.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet/phone lines, or any combination thereof.