Blue Moon Terms & Conditions
- All consumers that avail of the offer must be 18 years or over.
- There are 35 pints of Blue Moon available plus 10 Blue Moon t-shirts to be won per outlet per night.
- For a list of participating outlets please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Molson Coors Brewing Ireland encourages all patrons to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Promoter is Molson Coors Brewing Ireland, Block J1, Unit C, Maynooth Business Park, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
- Closing Date of offer is 31st October 2022.
Free Drink Offer
- Consumers that scan the QR code on the promotional POS and receive a Blue Moon Voucher can avail of one complimentary pint or glass of Blue Moon ONLY in participating venues
- Offer is only available whilst promotional stocks last in each outlet.
- Only 1 pint/glass of Blue Moon per voucher redeemed.
- Only valid (uniquely coded) vouchers will be accepted, fraudulent attempts to redeem a voucher will be refused by the outlet.
- Only one voucher will be issued per mobile phone per day.
- To redeem their free drink voucher consumers simply scan the QR code and follow the instructions to redeem their voucher to discover if they have won a prize on the night.
- They will receive a free drink voucher with a unique code. Consumers simply present their voucher to staff in the venue on their phone to redeem their prize.
- Participating venues reserve the right to refuse a consumer their complimentary drink if they feel that consumer has attempted to abuse the promotion in any way. No cash alternative for any voucher will be offered. This promotion is only valid in participating outlets.
Art of the City – Prize on the night
- Consumers that enter the promotion will also be entered into the draw to instantly win one of 10 Blue Moon T-shirts on the night. They will be automatically entered into the draw when they scan the QR code and follow the steps to redeem their free drink voucher. 10 entrants are randomly selected to win a Blue Moon T-shirt in the night. They simply present their winning message to Blue Moon Ambassadors on the night to redeem their prize.
Art Of the City – Overall Winner
- In addition, there is one overall prize across all venues where the Art Of The City promotion takes place. This prize includes a weekend stay for two people in a city of the winner’s choice in Republic of Ireland. Trip includes two nights overnight plus one evening meal and breakfast in a hotel arranged by the promoter. To enter, customers simply follow the instructions to enter their details when they scan the Blue Moon QR code. One entry per night.
- Art Of The City Overall winner will be notified by SMS message or telephone call within 24 hours of the closing date and must claim their prize within 48 hours of the initial notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and offer the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Art of the City overall prize winner will be selected from all entrants from all venues where the Art Of The City promotion is scheduled to take place. Closing date for entry is midnight 31st October 2022. Draw takes place on Monday 3rd November. One winner will be randomly selected by computer to win the Art Of The City prize.
- Winner will be notified within 24 hours of the draw entry date and must claim their prize withing 48 hours of the initial notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner
- The prize consists of a two-night hotel stay in a city of the winner’s choice in the ROI. The prize value is €1000. Whilst the promoter will endeavour the facilitate the winner on their choice of hotel and city, the decision of the hotel will be made the promoter and no correspondence from the winner can be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to replace the Art Of The City overall prize with a prize of a greater or equal value.