Rockstar SuperValu Competition – Terms & Conditions
Text to Win Terms and Conditions
Short Terms and Conditions:
ROI, 18+ only. 10/06/21 – 30/06/21. No purchase necessary. Mobile phone required.
Text SV ROCKSTAR to 50100 to be entered into the prize draw. Prize: 1 x Game Console. Standard network rates apply. Visit www.insightmarketing.ie/svrockstar for Full Terms & prize details. Promoter: Britvic Ireland
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase is necessary; however a text-able mobile phone is required for entry.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 10th of June 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 30th of June 2021.
- To Enter: Text the words ‘SV ROCKSTAR’ to 50100 in order to be entered into the prize draw.
- There is no limit to how many times you may enter but you may only win a maximum of 1 Prize across the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will win x1 SONY® PlayStation®5 game console.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service within three working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the mobile phone number used on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: The winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize, in the unlikely event that a prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance; the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailed firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter at by sending an email request to email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- All entries must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to text line.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Promoter: Britvic Ireland, Kylemore Park West, Dublin 10. Do not send any entries to this address.