Purato Wine – Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to Great Britain residents (England, Scotland, Wales and the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Purato Wine and North South Wines their agents or anyone connected professionally with the promotion.
- Promotion begins 23.08.2021 (Entries received before this date will be automatically entered into the first weeks’ draw). Closing date for weekly prize draw is 23.59 every Sunday (29.08.21 – 28.11.21 inclusive). Closing date for entry into large prize is 23.59 on 30.11.21.
- To enter this promotion entrants must purchase a promotional bottle of Purato displaying promotional neck collar, scan the enclosed QR code and the follow the steps to enter the special code printed on the inside of the bottle neck collar.
- Smart Phone (WhatsApp) + internet access and purchase required to enter.
- Participants must keep their bottle neck collar and itemised original till receipt for verification purposes.
- Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Once entered all codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify entry and any prize award will be forfeited. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
- Only one entry per person per day will be accepted and all entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule will be immediately disqualified and any prize award will be void. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified.
- Prize is limited to one per household.
- Weekly Prize winners will be notified by WhatsApp message or telephone call within 24 hours of the weekly closing date and must claim their prize within 48 hours of the initial notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and offer the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Grand prize winner will be selected from all entrants to the weekly prize draw and will be notified within 24 hours of issued closing date and must claim their prize within 48 hours of the initial notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and offer the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- There are 14 weekly prizes to be won. Each prize includes 1 x £100 voucher for La Tua Pasta with 3 bottles of Purato wine.
- There is one large prize to be won. Large prize consists of a £500 voucher for La Tua Pasta with 12 bottles of Purato wine.
- Separate La Tua Pasta voucher terms and conditions will apply.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- Bulk entries and those through agents or third parties are invalid. Incorrectly Completed codes, incomplete or damaged entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible, delayed, corrupted or lost for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The decision of the Promoter is final in all promotional matters.
- Winners will be required to take part in related publicity without further recompense.
- The data supplied will only be used for the purpose of the administration of this draw unless you have chosen to opt-in to receive further information / offers from the Promoter.
- Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at any stage to verify any entrant’s details including but not limited to name, age and address.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
- Promoter: North South Wines Ltd, Drayton Hall, Church Road, West Drayton UB7 7PS.
North South Wines are committed to respecting your privacy and complying with laws and regulations to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly.
How we use your personal data
We will treat your information as private and confidential (but we reserve the right to disclose this information in certain circumstances, as set out below). Your personal information can be used in any of the following ways:
If you choose to participate in our Taste of Italy Competition, we ask you to provide the required information, as set out in the Competition Information Page.
If you win a prize in the competition that includes the shipment of a prize, we will contact you to ask for a delivery address to deliver the prize.
We process this information so that you are able to participate in our competitions and so that we can notify/announce you as winner online, in accordance with the terms of the competition agreed between us.
We may also use your aforementioned personal information to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of our Services.
Processing your Enquiries
If you contact us about our Taste of Italy Competitions or other related services, the forms you complete or the emails, text or WhatsApp messages you send may include information about you, such as your name, mobile number, email address and your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiries.
· In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your enquiries to reply and provide you with information about the services we offer.
We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services.
You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you do not provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
If you ask to be added to our mailing list, we will keep you updated with information on our services by WhatsApp, unless you would like to be removed from that list (in which case please let us know by typing No at the bottom of any marketing WhatsApp message that you receive).
Who we share your information with
If you win a prize in the Taste Of Italy competition, we may publish our username and/or the name submitted by you when entering the competition with regards to the winner publicly, such as online on our websites, social media sites, as agreed to in the terms of the respective competition.
We only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions, and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes. We require all third parties to treat your personal information as carefully and confidentially as we do and to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
If another company acquires us or all or some of our assets, that company will possess the same information and will assume the rights and obligations with respect to that information, in which case you will be notified via email, WhatsApp and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any changes in ownership or use of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding that information.
Except as set out above, we will never sell, distribute or disclose any of your personal data (except anonymous aggregate information) to any third party without your consent.
Erasure of Personal Data
You have the have the right to request that North South Wines erases the personal data it holds about you in the following circumstances:
- It is no longer necessary for North South Wines to hold that personal data with respect to the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or processed;
- You wish to withdraw their consent to North South Wines holding and processing your personal data;
- You object to North South Wines holding and processing your personal data (and there is no overriding legitimate interest to allow North South Wines to continue doing so);
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data needs to be erased in order for North South Wine to comply with a particular legal obligation.
- Unless North South Wines has reasonable grounds to refuse to erase personal data, all requests for erasure shall be complied with, and you shall be informed of the erasure, within one month of receipt of your request. The period can be extended by up to two months in the case of complex requests. If such additional time is required, you shall be informed.
- In the event that any personal data that is to be erased in response to a data subject’s request has been disclosed to third parties, those parties shall be informed of the erasure (unless it is impossible or would require disproportionate effort to do so).
We store your data on cloud based secure servers owned by North South Wines and in some cases the offices of third-party agents responsible for managing the competition on our behalf. We may use specific agents outside the UK based within the EU which provides the same protection as the UK-GDPR and is fully governed by the EU GDPR.
If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to email@example.com
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You can contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy or the use of your data at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information: a) Name, b) Contact information including email address and telephone number, c) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, d) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions, e) recipient names, addresses and related occasions where you have either sent a meal box to such recipient or saved such details in your account, f) IP address g) information connected with reviews you leave on our website h) your marketing communication preferences i) details of the device with which you transacted with us j) your purchase history with us k) your browsing history on our website.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you in order to improve the service and marketing that you receive from La Tua Pasta.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services;
For customer service and resolution purposes; andInternal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we believe may be of interest to you.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may use the information to send you relevant, personalised communications by post in relation to updates, offers, services and products. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest. You are free to opt out of hearing from us by post at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our website and app.
We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from La Tua Pasta. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or by contacting us by phone, post or email.
Who we share your information with
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third party partners, for example:
Our supply and fulfilment partners in order to ensure we can process and complete your order;
Our marketing partners in order to offer you services and products that may be of interest to you;
Our technology partners to ensure we can provide a safe and secure site and improve the performance and relevance of our site to you;
Our customer service platform providers so you can interact with our customer service team;
Our professional services partners in order to comply with our legal obligations;
We will cooperate with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We will also cooperate with law enforcement requests from within or outside your country of residence;
Where you have consented to such, our competition and brand partners
From time to time, we may need to transfer your data to trusted third party partners in countries outside of the EU in order to complete the activities listed above. In such an event, we will ensure that those third party partners comply with all relevant data protection legislation in force in the EU from time to time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. The ICO provide an extensive explanation of the ways that you can block cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ for more information on how to block cookies.
Specific cookies that may be used on our site include:
Facebook ads, Facebook Connect, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mention Me, Pinterest, Rakuten, reviews.co.uk, Snapchat, Twitter.
Please note that if you wish to share a product on a third-party website (such as Facebook, Twitter etc) you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Managing Your Information: You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings.
Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information: You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
Data Access and Portability: You have the right to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Data Retention and Erasure: We generally retain your personal information for a period of six years after your last active use of our website or app (in line with our legal obligation to keep order information for this duration for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations). If you no longer want us to keep your information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your La Tua Pasta Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend a La Tua Pasta Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Account to prevent that user from opening a new La Tua Pasta Account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g. log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing: Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by La Tua Pasta you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to La Tua Pasta specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, you have the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to paragraph 7.7 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of La Tua Pasta override your own.
Objection to Processing and Profiling: You are entitled to require La Tua Pasta not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing La Tua Pasta will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Data Security: The security of your data is very important to us. With this in mind we will take all appropriate steps to protect your data and will treat it with the utmost care and attention. We use ‘https’ technology to secure access to all areas of our website. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information is held securely by our 3rd party payment providers, and tokenized to ensure it is protected. We ensure that our systems are regularly monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Lodging Complaints: You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Pasta Evangelists before the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please read: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/ for details of how to do this. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at marketing @latuapasta.com, or by clicking the link on our marketing communications to change your communication preferences.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or it is required for the provision of our services as detailed above. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.