London Essence T&C’s
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents of anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary, however a mobile is required.
- Promotion Period: You can enter between 00.01 GMT on the 1st of July 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 4th of August.
- To Enter: Text TASTE to 50100 during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw.
- Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotion Period, but you may only win a maximum of 1 Prize across the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will win a Kamado Bono Media Barbeque Grill and a €100 SuperValu voucher. Prize is strictly subject to availability. If a barbeque cannot be sourced, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by phone to the mobile phone number used on entry within 28 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within three days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond within three days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner and to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- With your permission the Promoter may use your name, and county of residence if selected as the winner, in making a Winner List available. It is the winner’s responsibility to supply their name and address to the Promoter, for the purposes of fulfilling the Prize and the Promoter accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the information passed to it by the winner.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material both on and offline.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Prize Delivery: Prizes will be delivered, via recorded delivery, within seven days of Prize acceptance, subject always to availability. Some self assembly may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of pandemic, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions (including but not limited to global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God), the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Promoter: Britvic Ireland, Kylemore Park West, Dublin 10. Do not send any entries to this address.